Friday, November 7, 2008

Test Review

Okay let me start
1. Agama Islam : HER
2. Math : HER
3. History : HER
4. Bahasa : HER
5. Arts : HER

So the result is i haven't passed even one subject for my test. Sigh.

By the way i've finished my test about hm 9 hours ago. And it's freaking difficult. The first test of the day was chemical and i didn't do it well (yes i know my fault i didn't study the night before). When the teacher gave me the paper all i wanted to do was cry. Seriously. There was my mommy's angry face in my mind and i wanted to cry at that time. And thanks God i still alive when i finished it. Continue with economy uh all i remembered is about marginal utility but honestly i don't even know the meaning hihi. And without a break continued with sociology em this one is well i don't even know what the result but i hope i can get better score.
Tomorrow i'll go to Cilodong or Ciloto to join Jambore wish it will be great!

2 comments:

Nia's said...

Nanin...udah IPA ajah..hahaha

Nanin Fataninda said...

yah ni kimia aja gue remed. tapi doain ya