Thursday, August 28, 2008

Emm

Oooh my exam is not finished yet. Keep studying 3 different subjects every night, and keep cheating when testing. Tomorrow it's the last day but tomorrow will be the hardest. No senior beside us means no one to send my cheat paper to my friends. Oh my i wanna cry cry and cry. I think i can't go to science class next year. This is the worst exam ever. I got 35 for Agama Islam. I learned for 7 years in Islamic School but i get 35 for my exam. My mom will be mad, My dad will encourage me for a loooooong time, and my brothers? They will laugh at me for sure. Sigh.
I guess my world turn around.
I want yesterday.
I miss Junior High School.
I miss Elementary when i got 90 for every subjects.
I miss crayola so bad.
I miss him, my whitey

Give me back my yesterday, pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

0 comments: